Tuesday, February 19, 2013

my take on Valentines day

Valentines day, a day for gifts and chocolates. Who doesn't like gifts and chocolates? The people who don't get the gifts and chocolates that's who. I love gifts and chocolates but I never get them, its pitiful. Valentines day is the day after my birthday and for some odd reason my parents always get me valentines day presents, not that that's a bad thing but instead of a birthday cake I get a heart shaped valentines day cake. It wouldn't be so bad if I had a girlfriend but i never do during valentines day its such an odd coincidence isn't it? at least its saved me money on gifts and chocolates. and having your mom as your valentine isn't so bad at least i get some of the chocolates dad buys her.

Valentines day is to commercialized, I mean if you love someone why only show them the love once a year?
Gifts and chocolates are nice and all but is that really how to show affection?
i would rather get something thats sentimental than something store bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment